WHAT ARE COOKIES
We distinguish various types of cookies:
Based on permanence
– Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the time specified in the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
– Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user enters the browser window and ends when the browser window closes. Session cookies are created temporarily. Closure of the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Based on usage
– Technical Cookies – Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or by user to provide this service” (cfr. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). The deactivation may result in problems or impede navigation.
– Profiling Cookies – they are used to store user preferences and browsing habits, even in order to provide custom settings or targeted advertisements.
Based on the origin
– First-party cookies – set directly from this site
– Third-party cookies – set by external services to which this site is supported to provide more functionality, or for technical reasons (web service analytics, links to Social Networks, etc.).
Below you will find the details of the types of cookies we use.
First-party cookies (set by this site):
HOW TO CHECK, DISABLE AND DELETE COOKIES
For information about how to perform this control, refer to the information on cookies provided by the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, refer to the manual for further information. In each browser, the operations of restricting or blocking cookies are set following a different procedure. To define the correct settings use the browser’s help function. To limit or disable cookies on a mobile phone, consult the relevant manual for further information.
Detailed information about cookies on the Internet is available at http://www.aboutcookies.org/ Or on the website of the Privacy address: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
Please be advised that the restriction or disabling cookies may affect the proper operation of the website.